You asked!

If you would like to make a contribution to help keep us up and running, here's how.

Moderator: Basshawg

bustamelon
Site Admin

You asked!

Post by bustamelon » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:57 pm

This forum was created for one simple reason, really: the love of bluegrass bass. To provide a place where people who share this rare affliction can gather and yak, share knowledge and experience, and just pass the time. Like playing bluegrass music, it's a very lucrative operation. I'm told I could make hundreds of dollars doing it! (with apologies to Mr. Wineaux)

But, sometimes it's just not enough. Some people like to give back, so why would I want to deprive them of that opportunity?

You can help out in any number of ways:
  • - A donation by way of PayPal, above

- An old fashioned check in the mail: please email me for details at jamespdoris [at] gmail (dot) com

- Or, any number of other, creative ways. Cash is not always king. Maybe you have a set of strings that you never used, or an extra ticket to an upcoming show. We can give them away in some kind of contest or something. Maybe you're a luthier or a retailer and would like to send something small from the shop -- could be anything. In this case, again, please email me.
Your support can be anonymous or announced. Just let me know.

In any case, THANK YOU for your support, and thanks for being a member. You Rock!
2007 New Standard Cleveland, #270 w/ Full Circle
Late 50s Epiphone w/ Realist
57 Fender Precision Reissue
Ampeg B-15 Fliptop
Acoustic Image Coda 2 Channel Combo Amplifier - SERIES 4

bustamelon
Site Admin

Re: You asked!

Post by bustamelon » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:42 am

Thanks to several recent contributors to our site! Without you, we wouldn't be able to keep the place going.

I've asked before and then sort of let other things get in the way, but if you would like to be listed publicly as a contributor, please email or PM me and I will add your name here (or somewhere).
2007 New Standard Cleveland, #270 w/ Full Circle
Late 50s Epiphone w/ Realist
57 Fender Precision Reissue
Ampeg B-15 Fliptop
Acoustic Image Coda 2 Channel Combo Amplifier - SERIES 4