Innovation Super Silver Strings For Sale

Forum rules
You must list a specific price when selling any item. Please do not post "feelers." You must also indicate your location, in your profile and (optionally) in the post itself. Prices are assumed to be given in US dollars unless otherwise noted.

CAVEAT EMPTOR: BUYER BEWARE
Please use your best judgment when making transactions. The owner(s)/operator(s) of this board cannot be responsible for any deal gone wrong. By using this forum you agree that you are solely responsible for your own actions/transactions and any loss that may occur as a result.
pastorjack
Greenhorn

Innovation Super Silver Strings For Sale

Post by pastorjack » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:43 pm

I have a nearly new set of Innovation Super Silver strings for sale. These strings were on my 1942 Kay for about three (3) weeks. The tension of these strings did not work well for me or my bass. These strings were $189.00 plus tax new. They can be yours for $139.00 and I will take care of shipping.
I am located in Nashville, TN and the strings will ship from here.

Bassectomy
Rising Star

Re: Innovation Super Silver Strings For Sale

Post by Bassectomy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:17 pm

Hi Pastorjack,

Do you still have the Super Silver strings for sale? If so, have you reduced the asking price? If so, I'd be interested just to have a spare set; I've been using Super Silvers for years but I'm mostly playing my NS electric upright these days because of having two trigger fingers on my left hand. I much prefer my American Standard upright bass but until I have hand surgery, I can't play it much. I've already had trigger finger surgery on both of my middle fingers a couple of years ago, looks like I'm going to need it on my index and ring fingers now but I'm trying to wait until the summer bluegrass festival season and summer jams are over.

Wow, there hasn't been much action on this site lately: I didn't realize till now how long it's been since I logged in myself.

Best Regards,
Jack (bassectomy)
"I'd rather have a bottle in fronta me than a frontal lobotomy"...Grandad Baker-circa 1967

pastorjack
Greenhorn

Re: Innovation Super Silver Strings For Sale

Post by pastorjack » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:19 am

Yes Jack. I will come down to $125.00 on the price. Hope you make it through the festival season with your finger and then that the surgery will go well.

Jack