Pickup? Mic? Both! Fishman Bass Blender for Sale

Forum rules
You must list a specific price when selling any item. Please do not post "feelers." You must also indicate your location, in your profile and (optionally) in the post itself. Prices are assumed to be given in US dollars unless otherwise noted.

CAVEAT EMPTOR: BUYER BEWARE
Please use your best judgment when making transactions. The owner(s)/operator(s) of this board cannot be responsible for any deal gone wrong. By using this forum you agree that you are solely responsible for your own actions/transactions and any loss that may occur as a result.
seenoweevil
Rising Star

Pickup? Mic? Both! Fishman Bass Blender for Sale

Post by seenoweevil » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:49 pm

I have an older Fishman bass blender for sale. I bought this unit from a friend about 3 years ago, used it a whopping 2 times, and it's been in my closet since(I abandoned the style/direction I was headed in at the time). If you look online, this unit has both the Fishman transducers AND a small microphone that you blend the sound on to get your perfect sound. I'd like to get the $125.00 I paid for it, and I thought I'd offer it here, though there have been very few posts on this forum in the last little while!
Come on folks, check it out and holler back!
bass blender.png
bass blender.png (27.34 KiB) Viewed 3852 times
my band schedule page:
http://www.leipersforkbluegrassgroup.com/id3.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

flip18436572
Superstar

Re: Pickup? Mic? Both! Fishman Bass Blender for Sale

Post by flip18436572 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:23 am

I have heard those are good units, but I bought a different fishman with a built in tuner that does everything I could ever need. Good luck with your sale *BUMP!!!!"