1947 Kay M-1 in like new condition

Forum rules
You must list a specific price when selling any item. Please do not post "feelers." You must also indicate your location, in your profile and (optionally) in the post itself. Prices are assumed to be given in US dollars unless otherwise noted.

CAVEAT EMPTOR: BUYER BEWARE
Please use your best judgment when making transactions. The owner(s)/operator(s) of this board cannot be responsible for any deal gone wrong. By using this forum you agree that you are solely responsible for your own actions/transactions and any loss that may occur as a result.
Reijo1
Greenhorn

1947 Kay M-1 in like new condition

Post by Reijo1 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:33 pm

1947 Kay M-1 in amazing like new condition. Bass is NOT refinished. Extremely easy to play with big sound and even tone up the neck. New: bridge with adjusters, aviation cable tail gut, end pin, SBW synthetic gut strings (G, D, A) and Super Nil E. Includes bass bag in excellent condition. $4,500.

Prefer local pickup, but meeting half way (from Chicago) might be possible. Also, I will be attending SPBGMA in Nashville beginning of February, 2018 so we could meet there if you'd like to try it out.

I'm not able to attach pics for some reason, but if you send me your email address I can link you to my Dropbox account for more information, pictures, and a video.

Thanks!